JAXIN is founded by doctors Jon-Anthony Pryce and Xinyu Addae-Lee. It is an expression of the call placed on both their lives to serve the community around them. The name JAXIN is actually a combination of letters from both their names, JA for Jon-Anthony and XIN for Xinyu. We offer Optical, Medical, Surgical and Laboratory Services. As you explore our website you will see what these services entail. Each one of these services are provided with the servant heart in mind. We intend to create a sense of family and belonging amoung our patients and to maintain strong relationships with them as we support them throughout their life and various health related events. We aim to ensure that our patients are encouraged to take control of their health; our ultimate desire is to have a patient population that is aware of their health, how to optimize it, that maintains regular contact with us and as a result lives a more fulfilling life.
Views of our office
- Lack of Informed Consent, The most vulnerable are the least protected
- Taking Charge of Your Healthcare Journey
- The True Barrier to the prevention of Non-Communicable diseases in the Public Sector: Poor Service and Care
- Adoption Laws, What needs to change?
- COVID Bias in Health Care Facilities Unacceptable!